Monday, June 16, 2008

(tag reply spammm)

& I SHALL NOT BLOG ABOUT SATURDAY ANYMORE!



cause I don't have any mood for it, and hey okay I feel embarrassed after seeing all those tags (you ought to feel guilty for making me embarrassed okay hahaha)

Basically, we went for choir, the sec fours had a speech each and I got emotional and so did alot of people, you better not watch the video I'll save it for myself :D

yup anyway end of story, i brought my camera and took lots of pictures but I'm lazy to post ALL of them so i'll just post one this time. The rest are still in the oven.
(YES I FINALLY UPLOADED THEM ONTO THE COMPUTER)




Had breakfast with peixuan at mrbean and SHE GAVE ME A JAR OF HER HEAVENLY HOME-MADE COOKIES OMG (K) she also had many tiny notes stuffed in a mini m&m tube thankyou dear I feel so touched okay (: I shall heed your advice and GO STUDY!!!




the notes!


-ahh my blog lacks substance due to my lack of time-
(i wasted time on other stuff)
Post exam entries should be more interesting. hmmm.


I can't stand my blog recently, its become so boring...I don't know what to say! Its seriously due to time constraint, so pardon me! ):






Anna and I went to the airport to study today!

at around 12:15, we reached terminal 3, walked around and found nothing nice. Went on two terminal 2, and got the same result.

So we sms-ed people to find out which places had tables and a conducive environment for studying, Cherine replied saying that popeyes wasn't bad since it has large tables, hmm.



Hoho, both of us are blur indecisive poks because we took the wrong escalator, had to ask the staff for directions, found the wrong lift, walked from one end of terminal 1 to the other....before we reached our final destination.

(oh i didn't even mention the amount of time we spent on travelling from one terminal to the other AND wasting loads of time there)



I think anna's dumbness is influencing me HAHAHA. (hahaha) I'm joking, of course :D


It was 1+ by the time we settled down, I did study quite abit so lets hope tomorrow will be better.


talk about a blue file, blue notebook, blue bottle, blue pencilcase, blue correction tape and blue strings. I thought my favourite colour was white?!?!

To help us concentrate better (cause looking at each other really keeps us distracted), I built a barrier so I won't see anna's face at all HAHAHAH.

But damn, it dropped on me 4 times can you believe it! FOUR TIMES!



We also did the handshake thingy (you're not cool enough to learn it :D)

PLUS the spit-on-your-hand-handshake (we didn't REALLY spit) so we could promise each other not to talk for the next 40 minutes. those were power 40 minutes, man.


Not counting those time we wasted on doodling, taking a lil bit of pictures, stealing anna's slippers, buying food and one toilet trip each...

it was really kinda productive for both of us, so we're gonna study again tomorrow!





Oh anyway, before we left at 6, we saw MANY MANY MANY MANY malays at the departure hall. Anybody knows what festival they're celebrating now? Or anything?

I was thinking some malay star would arrive, but nope, nobody came.



blogger didn't let me upload it at first!! D:


and...anna sucks, anna sucks like a straw, anna sucks like a vacuum cleaner, anna sucks like a black hole in the galaxy!

Emma and kaiying rocks ^_^



Annia, if you read this....LETS CALL EACH OTHER SOON okay this is random :D



13june
gtgw: good taste ur head la u
{of course! you mushy kid OMG}

isabel
: i still cannot see anything!!!! help me somebody!!!
isabel: oh YAY can le!!! oh emma send kayat the pic of him carrying mrtoh he wants it haha
isabel: i thought you got pics of mrtan too? haha i want to see it too!!!
{hahaha GO DOWNLOAD FIREFOX ON YOUR COMPUTER!!! hahah yeah i'll dedicate one post especially for mr tan's RETARDED FACES :D}

Liu
: damn it CREDO SO NICE!
{damn it ALL THE SONGS ARE SO NICE!}

anqi
: hahaha yeah being a pig is fun!! (x
{and looloo is a pig! :D:D:D so now you're a pig AND a duck. hahaha}


14june
Jason: yay! Let's go and celebrate our victory over jet-lag! WHOOPEE!!!!!!
Jason: hey isabel, try viewing this with mozilla firefox instead. Ie seems to be incomptitiable with this blogskin
Jason: referring to her post at 13 June 08 21:16
{YEAHMAN YOU'RE TREATING!! hahahaha, jason since isabel will always listen to you (HAHAHA) ask her to download firefox!}

gtgw
: wa spam ah
{yeah spam ah!}

isabel
: haha it looks like only my com cannot. yest i can see cause i using my parent's com. so yar today cannot see again. but it looks like emma didnt update today..
{hahaha DOWNLOAD FIREFOX! AND WHOO I UPDATED!!}

gtgw: hahaha her tears. awwwww
{if i EVER see you cry i'm going to suan you like crazy! serious}


15june
RACHEL(:: HELLO!;D
{HELLO RACH!:D}

gtgw: emma stop crying. lol its on film
{yes i know that and look above and look below i support jason/isabel HAH!}

Liu
: ya lor cry baby hahhhahaha
{!!! who is the one who cried for THREE HOURS alone in the hotel?!?! hahaha}

isabel
: eh who bully emma? oh hz it's you. STOP BULLYING HER!!! (:
{ALL OF THEM! its hz plus gtgw D: yay thanks haha}

Jason
: HONG ZHE, REAL MAN NEVER HIDE HIS FEELINGS! Emma not guy, but also must not hide it mah.... haha
{YEAHMAN JASON! no wonder you're isabel's friend :D hahaha. maybe cause they're not men :D haha jk}

isabel
: haha that phrase actually came abt cause of mrtoh..
isabel
: sorry emma, for my sake, could you change the blogskin please? i dunno what's wrong with my com, but i cant use my dad's com all the time see.
{hahaha sorry i don't think i can, cause its the same skin as peixuan's and i ain't gonna change it haha. download firefox :D really!}


16june
anon
: haha i am back! after so long of not tagging! did you miss me o.o mmhmm i bet u did larh hahas
{HAHAYEAHMAN. i think i did miss you for awhile, maybe. hahaha you are so definitely a girl are you called uh, annie nee oon nee (initials)}

peixuan
: MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAM
{XUANEENENENNENENENENE THANKYOU FOR THE BISCUITS AND NOTES I LOVE YOU!}

YANNIS _ +]
: UNFAIR! D: NOW YOU AT HOME AND I AT SCHOOL STUDYING D:
YANNIS _ +]: OMGOSH PEIXUAN IS OBSESSED OVER YOU XD
YANNIS _ +]: LALAL~
{hahaha cause we are like MUGGING at home now (oops i'm replying to tags now) haha JIAYOU OKAY and are you obsessed over me too :D hahah jkjk! LALALA! :D}

No comments: